Call of Abstracts Mayo-KI Annual Meeting 2022
This year’s Mayo Clinic – Karolinska Institutet conference will be held on September 26th – 27th, 2022.
The collaboration steering committee is pleased to invite you to submit an abstract for a digital oral presentation or digital poster within any of the areas listed below.
The intent of this meeting is to highlight and display existing collaborative excellence and promote future collaboration between Mayo Clinic and Karolinska Institutet.
- In general, digital oral presentations are approximately 10-15 minutes, including 5 minutes for discussion, but this may vary for specific break-out sessions.
- Digital posters will be displayed in an online interactive format for all attendees.
- Presenters are expected to attend the entire break-out session and provide suggestions for improvements to future meetings.
- Session chairs are responsible for coordinating break‐out sessions.
- Monday June 20, 2022
- The final program will be distributed in mid-September 2022.
Apply for Travel Grants
- The steering committee is pleased to announce the competitive process for 2022 collaborative travel awards. Limited competitive funds are available for grants to support faculty, staff and/or trainee travel between the two institutions to conduct collaborative interactions.
- Deadline is May 31, 2022.
Welcome to join us this September!